Why list with BananaBelt Boats & Yachts?
Our goal is to make it easy to list your boat with BananaBelt, and to get it sold! We do more to get your boat sold than any other brokerage, and it shows because we sell more boats!
Here is why you should list with us:
- We sell more pre-owned 28′ to 70′ motor yachts than any other broker in the Pacific Northwest!
- We are the ONLY Broker in The Pacific Northwest that can GURANTEE a place for your buyers to keep their boat when they buy it
- Your boat is stored safe and shown out of the water in our On-Land Marina. This saves you money and makes your boat much more accessible to buyers
- More buyers actually looking to buy will see your boat at BananaBelt than at any other brokerage
- We have our own haul and launch infrastructure – 2 KMI SeaLift – to get your boat safely in and out of the yard when it arrives and when it demos
- We can stage the interior of your boat, so she looks her best for pictures and showings
- Our yard crew is available to keep your boat clean and showable, and will notify you of anything requiring attention
- Our brokers will always be upfront, honest, and professional with you
- We have access to the BEST boat maintenance and repair experts anywhere
- We are all experienced boaters and Certified Professional Yacht Brokers – CPYB
- Our reputation in the brokerage industry is one of the strongest because of everything we do
- But what really sets us apart is that our Boat & Yacht Specialists prepare your boat for survey and demonstration – no other brokerage does this!
We want to successfully sell your boat and we are on your team!
Our Boat & Yacht Specialists know what the Surveyors and Mechanics are looking for and are proactive in prepping your boat for demonstration. They make sure batteries are filled, and the Engines and Genset fire up to ensure the boat starts and runs for the demo (imagine the disaster if your boat does not start when being demonstrated to a potential buyer for the first time!). And they’ll check systems like furnaces, inverters, navigational and running lights, and of course make sure the water systems function properly and are filled.
When you list your boat with BananaBelt Boats & Yachts you will find that we do everything we can to ensure your boat is properly cared for and shown in it’s best light to potential new owners, all in a fun, family-friendly atmosphere that you’ll be glad you became a part of for years to come!
Call us today for a Complimentary Vessel Sales Analysis