Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: D6
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 435hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2018
- Engine Hours: 466
- Engine Location: Center
2919 V Avenue
Anacortes, Washington, US, 98221
Tel:360 588 9208
- Single diesel Volvo Penta D6 435 hp engine with under 500 hours!
- BOW and STERN thrusters
- Webasto diesel furnace (forced air)
- Kisae Abso sine wave inverter / charger
- AGM batteries
- Heater Craft heater
- Webasto Isotemp water heater
- Blue Sea AC distribution panel
- Blue Sea DC distribution panel
- Garmin electronics suite with Autopilot, GPS, and Depth / Fish Finder with dual Garmin 7612 displays at lower helm and one at upper station
- Standard Horizon Loud Hailer VLN-3000A
- TV with DVD player
- Accessed via molded stairs from the cockpit - easy access!
- Bench helm seating for two (adjust to face for forward and aft)
- Second bench seating for two
- Helm station with Volvo electronic controls
- Bow and stern thruster controls
- Garmin 7612 Autopilot, GPS, and Depth / Fish Finder
- Garm Depth sounder
- Solar panel on hardtop over cockpit
- Transom door from swim step to cockpit for easy boarding
- Molded stairs from cockpit to flybridge
- Cockpit steering station w/ autopilot control
- Powered engine hatch
- Three (3) convertible cockpit seats: port and starboard fold out of gunwales and extend to sit over the water; aft seat converts to face either forward or aft. Each seat can sit up to two adults
- Electric windlass w/ control at lower helm station
- 22 lb anchor
- Raw water cockpit wash down
- Swim platform w/ stainless steel four (4) rung ladder
- U-line ice maker
- Life jackets
Amazingly, this 30' vessel can sleep up to six adults with three double berths throughout.
- Private forward stateroom with 7' double berth, factory mattress topper and custom sheets, blanket and comforter that fits the bed like a glove
- Massive under mattress stowage, easily accessible with gas shocks
- Stowage closet with shelves
- Ensuite private access to head with sink, vanity, electric fresh water flush toilet and separate shower
- Private starboard side stateroom under the dinette offers 6'8" double berth
- Gear storage
DINETTE DOUBLE BERTH:
- Easily converts to a double berth to accommodate additional guests
- Located forward in the Owner's Suite
- Vessel sink
- Mirrored medicine cabinet w/ behind mirror stowage
- Tecma electric fresh water flush toilet
- Separate shower stall
Cutwater's latest variation of the stylish C30 features upper and lower helm stations for expanded cruising options. With seating for four on the command bridge and a helm seatback that flips forward to face the aft seat and table, you and your guests can enjoy the best view in the harbor. The C30 Command Bridge features a retractable fiberglass command bridge dash for trailering that enables distant locations to be within easy reach. Access to the command bridge is made safe via secure stairs and hand rails. This family cruiser offers all the advantages of Cutwater's C30, in a large boat that provides spacious interior room, a long list of standard features and comfortable onboard living. An ingenious new cockpit seating arrangement welcomes up to eight adults without crowding, and a new Euro-style galley conceals appliances beneath a hinged countertop that is ideal for buffet or refreshment service.
The Cutwater 30 Command Bridge accommodates six guests in three separate berths, for exceptional privacy and comfort even on extended cruises. On the foredeck, two flush hatches open to reveal cushioned, secure observation seats, along with a central forward lounge. Add to this a long list of other features, and the reliable performance of a 435-h.p. Volvo inboard for efficient express service to distant waterways, and you have a versatile cruiser that ensures unsurpassed enjoyment, year after year.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
BananaBelt Boats & Yachts is the largest by-volume used Motor Yacht Brokerage 28' to 70' in the Pacific Northwest!
“Where It's A Boat Show Every Day!™”
See all of our listings at our One-of-a-Kind On-Land Marina where all boats on display are shown side-by-side and connected by stairs and walkways for easy viewing!
Call BananaBelt Boats & Yachts Today - 360-588-9208
We're open Monday thru Saturday 9am to 5pm and are Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (and boaters too) so buy with confidence!!